View the Photo Gallery: 2023 Outlook Conference Photo Album
On October 13, 2023, over 150 real estate and housing professionals gathered at the Fluno Center on the UW-Madison campus for the 2023 Wisconsin Real Estate & Economic Outlook Conference. Our expert presenters and panelists from industry, government and academia share ideas, best practices, and innovative yet practical solutions that are working in our communities today. Participants left with ideas and strategies to help them, their organizations, and communities to better align housing supply and demand.
Below are the slides from keynote speakers and panelists. Click here to view the agenda.
The 2024 Economic and Housing Outlook:
Selma Hepp, Chief Economist, CoreLogic; the Economic and Housing Outlook Slides
Clearing the Way to Increase Housing Supply:
Emily Berge, Eau Claire City Council; Century Code Update Slides
Advancing Innovative Solutions to Increase Affordable Housing Supply:
Elmer Moore, CEO, WHEDA; Slides sent upon request. Contact Lee Gottschalk for slides access.
- Anne Neujahr Morrison, Principal, New Year Investments; Slides
- Kaba Bah, Real Estate Entrepreneur and Research Scientist, Space Science & Engineering Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison; Connecting the Dots Slides
- It Takes a Village to Build a Home:
- Brian Doudna, Executive Director, Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation, Removing Barriers for Local Businesses Slides
- Bill Esbeck, Executive Director, Wisconsin Telecommunications Association; WSTA Slides
- Katie Naftzger, Community Investment Officer, Senior Vice President, Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago; FHLBank Chicago Slides