Most Wisconsin School of Business and UW–Madison scholarships require a single application through the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH).Apply for scholarships
Applying for Scholarships
Scholarships available through the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH) match your student data with appropriate scholarship opportunities.
- The WiSH application is available February 1 – February 28.
- To be considered for most undergraduate awards, completion of the FAFSA is required.
in scholarships awarded to WSB students
High School Applicants With Direct Admission to the Wisconsin School of Business
- You are automatically evaluated for business scholarships based on your UW–Madison application.
- A WiSH application is not required, but we encourage you to review WiSH for awards outside the School of Business.
Notifications to students selected for scholarship awards will be sent by March 1 for early action admits and by April 15 for regular decision admits.
UW–Madison Students Applying to the School of Business (Pre-Business Applicants)
- Complete the pre-business undergraduate student application on WiSH.
- Applicants will be considered for general undergraduate awards through this submission.
Notifications to students selected for scholarship awards will be sent by August 1.
Current Undergraduate Business Students
- Apply for scholarship awards through the Wisconsin School of Business by completing the Continuing undergraduate student application on WiSH.
- Applicants will be considered for both academic department and general undergraduate awards through this single submission.
Notifications to students selected for scholarship awards will be sent by June 15.
Additional Awards for Business Students
A variety of other student-specific awards may be posted throughout the academic year.
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Your Own Device Award
- The Career Clothing Fund
Contact the undergraduate business program office or search WiSH to learn more about these opportunities.