MS in Supply Chain Management
Immerse yourself in one of business’ most exciting and growing fields. Earn your one-year Master of Science-Business: Supply Chain Management degree at the Wisconsin School of Business.Sign up for more information
Get Ready for a Dynamic Career in Supply Chain—in Only One Year
Build job-ready skills
Gain in-demand skills in operations, analytics, information systems, manufacturing, logistics, marketing, and risk management.
UW’s renowned expertise
Learn from the experts at the School’s dedicated supply chain knowledge center—the Grainger Center for Supply Chain Management.
Get a cross-functional perspective on business and technology with this STEM-designated program.
The demand for supply chain management professionals exceeds the current supply. Companies like Amazon, Intel, Google, and Target need individuals with supply chain degrees and expertise.
Average starting salary
Common job titles
Global Strategic Sourcing Analyst
Operations Area Manager
Supply Chain Analyst
- Two semesters
- International exchange and global trip opportunities
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Networking with industry leaders
- Personalized career coaching
- Experiential learning projects
The Business Badger Community Advantage
- Learn from and alongside a close and collaborative group of supply chain students.
- Build connections with industry leaders through speaker series, Grainger Center alumni board discussions, seminars, and consulting projects.
Requirements & tuition
Learn about the admissions process and tuition for the MS in Supply Chain Management.
Up to $7,000 in scholarships are available to graduates of any Wisconsin college.
Why Supply Chain Management at Wisconsin?
Connect with us.Get the latest infoGet the latest program info