Get Comprehensive Career Support. Achieve New Leadership Milestones.
With the Wisconsin Executive MBA, you’ll gain so much more than a credential.
Beyond broadening your business perspective and growing your network, you’ll also get access to a variety of career services and a team of professionals dedicated to helping you reach the next level of leadership from day one of your program.
Personalized Career Coaching
Work one-on-one with a career coach to map out your future and develop strategies to get where you want to go. Receive coaching throughout the program and as an alum.
Career support to level up your leadership
- Gallup CliftonStrengths training and coaching: individual and teams
- Leadership style self-assessment and 360° assessment, including coaching debrief session
- Career, executive, and leadership coaching
- Executive development on topics like executive presence, mentorship, sponsorship, and developing your personal career advisory board
- In-person development during student residencies on executive communication—topics include senior leadership teams, boards of directors and investors, social media management, and evaluating and preparing presentations for large employee groups
Receive expert assistance with:
- Visioning and career goals
- Personal branding and marketing
- Expanding your network
- Job search strategies
- Employer research
- Interview preparation
- Professional résumés and LinkedIn strategy
Your in-person residencies will have a heavy focus on strategic career management content: executive coaching, assessments and feedback, mentorship and sponsorship skill development, and executive presence and communication development.
Experience the Wisconsin Difference
Our Students Lead at Top Companies
Meet Your Team
Career Management Team
Work with a skilled team of career coaches to achieve your individual career goals.
Jean brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to executive and career coaching, leveraging a background in staffing and industry recruitment, higher education enrollment, and career management, as well as over 15 years of experience coaching teams, individual contributors, new managers, emerging leaders, and senior-level executives. She is passionate about the impact of executive and professional life coaching, specifically in working with leaders and teams who are striving to break through plateaus and reach the next level in their own development, achievement, and career trajectory.
Deb coaches students in the executive MBA, professional MBA, and full-time MBA programs. She is passionate about helping individuals identify and achieve their highest aspirations, and reach their full potential. Her experience with SSM Health, General Motors, and other manufacturing firms spans diverse disciplines, including industrial engineering, quality, finance, operational excellence, data analytics, and continuous improvement. Deb enjoys supporting students as they navigate their career paths.
Employer Relations Team
The experienced employer relations team connects you with companies and industries where you want to work. We partner with leading companies from across the nation and around the globe that recruit and hire our students, year after year.
Connect with us.Get the latest infoGet the latest program info