Build Strategic Skills to Launch a New Venture
Grow businesses + lead startups
- Take your business ideas and put them into action.
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to start companies and work in startup environments.
- Expand your future possibilities, and bring new technologies and services to the world.
Innovate + impact society
- Benefit from a curriculum steeped in creativity and innovation.
- Learn to analyze the role of entrepreneurship in society.
- Customize your certificate after taking just one required course, then select courses from a range of electives to meet your interests and goals.
Who is the certificate for?
Open to undergraduate students earning any nonbusiness degree at UW–Madison
15 total credits
- 3-credit required foundational course
- 9 credits of electives
- Choose 3 additional credits in advanced entrepreneurship
Enhance your certificate experience
Participate in non-credit entrepreneurship competitions and student organizations
“Awarded Certificate in Entrepreneurship” will be notated on your official transcripts