Build Strategic Skills to Launch a New Venture
Grow businesses + lead startups
- Take your business ideas and put them into action.
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to start companies and work in startup environments.
- Expand your future possibilities, and bring new technologies and services to the world.
Innovate + impact society
- Benefit from a curriculum steeped in creativity and innovation.
- Learn to analyze the role of entrepreneurship in society.
- Customize your certificate after taking just one required course, then select courses from a range of electives to meet your interests and goals.
15 total credits
9 credits of electives
(such as Managing Organizations, HR Management, Marketing in a Digital Age, Social Entrepreneurship)
1 required foundational entrepreneurship course (3 credits)
Choose 3 additional credits in advanced entrepreneurship
If you have questions about undergraduate certificates, email the School of Business undergraduate advising center at email@example.com or call 608-262-0471.