Pursue your passions, explore career options, build new friendships, develop leadership skills, and serve others. Student organization experiences enable you to step forward as a leader and build a stronger résumé.
Get involved. Meet people. Become a leader.
With over 40 student orgs with a focus on business, and hundreds of students orgs campus-wide, there is something for everyone. Below is the list of business-specific student orgs. Visit the Wisconsin Involvement Network to view all student orgs on campus.
- Actuarial Club, UW–Madison
- American Marketing Association, UW–Madison
- Badger Consulting
- Badger Operations Association
- Capital Management Club
- Finance and Investment Society
- Information Systems Society
- Institute of Management Accountants, UW–Madison
- Investment Banking Club
- Mu Kappa Tau, professional honorary marketing society
- Real Estate Club
- Risk Management and Insurance Society
- Sales & Trading and Asset Management Society
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Society of Personal Investments
- Student Retail Association
- Wealth Management Group
- Wisconsin Consulting Club
- Artisan Collective, The
- Badger Blockchain
- Badger Business Professionals
- Badger Future Founders
- Business Badgers and Beyond
- Badger Business InterVarsity
- Collegiate DECA
- Ethical and Responsible Business Network
- Fantasy Sports and Finance Club
- Federal Reserve Challenge
- Madison Business Mentoring (MBM)
- Social and Environmental Business Advocates
- Sports Business Club
- TAMID at UW–Madison (experiential learning in Israel)
- Transcend UW
- Undergraduate Business Council (UBC)
The Wisconsin Undergraduate Business Council
The Wisconsin Undergraduate Business Council (UBC) is the governing body of the undergraduate program at the Wisconsin School of Business. It was created for students, by students, and is dedicated to fostering an environment where people help each other succeed.
UBC serves as a liaison to all stakeholders within the School. It promotes shared responsibility in decision-making and works to create an inclusive and collaborative community.
Student Org Support
The School’s Accenture Leadership Center (ALC) provides support for undergraduate student orgs by assisting with marketing, reserving space, providing workshops, and more.
The ALC and other student org offices are located in the Leadership and Involvement Student Lounge: Room 1250, Grainger Hall
Reach out to the ALC with questions: email@example.com
For general student organizations questions, contact the Student Life Manager for Engagement, Natalie Arriaga De Brooks: firstname.lastname@example.org