Invest in Your Professional Growth With Personalized Career Coaching
In addition to esteemed instructors, you are placed with a career coach who guides you throughout the program. You work with them to hone in on your career aspirations and take actions to accomplish your professional goals.
Work one-on-one with a career coach to reach the next step in your career
- Visioning and career goals
- Personal branding and marketing
- Professional résumés and bios
- Personal career advisory board
- Job search strategies
- Employer research
- Interview preparation
- Compensation negotiation
- Career coaching is available to students after orientation in the fall.
- We offer career workshops and webinars to let you further explore your individual goals.
- You receive career coaching services throughout the program and as an alum.
- Networking with alumni and visiting executives and experts is woven into the fabric of the program.
“My career coach has helped me reflect on what I’m learning in class and apply it in my own leadership role. With a talented coach not affiliated with my own organization, I can share freely with her and can use her outside vantage point to make better decisions in my work and career.”
“The program staff helped me with my résumé, interviewing skills, and overall career planning. There are always staff available to answer questions about the program. If they don’t have an answer immediately, they find it for you. They are always advocating on our behalf.”
“The program’s career service team was extremely helpful when I was negotiating my move to Exact Sciences. I met one-on-one with a career coach and was impressed with how much support and guidance was offered. She helped me prepare for job interviews and was a dedicated resource in helping me achieve my career goals.”
“The support of the career services team helped me successfully execute my career pivot during my first year in the program. The staff helped me understand my career background and trajectory more clearly and helped me better articulate my personal brand and value proposition. This was critical as someone out to begin a new career path.”