Facilitate experiential education workshops with students utilizing teambuilding initiatives and high and low ropes course activities. Join an organization that is working towards creating a more inclusive UW-Madison community.
Develop valuable life skills:
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Decision making and risk management skills
- The ability to be flexible and think creatively
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
We invite, welcome, and encourage applicants from all genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, abilities, cities/states/countries of origin, and academic interests to apply. No previous experience necessary! Bring your willingness to learn and grow and we will train you.
Applications are due by February 20th, 2022 at 11:59PM.