ALPs is hiring facilitators!
- Facilitate experiential education workshops with students utilizing team building initiatives and high and low ropes course activities.
- Develop valuable life skills:
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Decision making and risk management skills
- The ability to be flexible and think creatively
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Join an organization that is working towards creating a more inclusive UW-Madison community.
We invite, welcome, and encourage applicants from across all genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, abilities, cities/states/countries of origin, and academic interests to apply.
No previous experience necessary! Bring your willingness to learn and grow and we will train you.
Applications are due by October 9th, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
For more information about the position: https://alps.cfli.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/271/2021/09/Facilitator-Job-Description.pdf
For more information:
Email the ALPs Student Directors Lindsay Burrowes, Ryan Wade, and Tim Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: https://alps.cfli.wisc.edu/