The Investment Banking Club at the University of Wisconsin- Madison aims to establish the University as a recruiting destination for premier investment banks in New York, Chicago, and San Francisco. This select group of students possesses the common thread of an intense interest in the industry, intelligence, and unrelenting fortitude; we have come together as a team to achieve our goal.
Weekly meetings include:
• Discussions of current events: including M&A deals, IPOs, and LBOs
• Education on investment banking, valuation, private equity, case analysis, and firm research
• Annual visits to New York, Chicago, and San Francisco
• Networking with alumni and industry leaders
• Resume review sessions, interview preparation course, and mock interviews
Diversity Information Session:
September 20th 7:00 p.m. 4151 Grainger
Information Session & Networking Event:
September 20th 7:30 p.m. 4151 Grainger
September 25th 12:00 p.m.
First Round Interviews: