March 25-26, 2021 – Virtual Event Registration is Open!
Registration is now open for Quinnipiac University’s Global Asset Management Education (GAME) Forum X! Here’s a sneak peek at what some of the world’s most influential industry leaders and experts such as David Kelly, Chief Global Strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management; Catherine Mann, Managing Director and Chief Global Economist, Citibank; and Eileen Murray, FINRA Board of Governors Chair and former Co-CEO at Bridgewater Associates, LP, will be presenting.
NOTE: The WSB Undergraduate Program can cover the registration fees for up to 25 students. Contact email@example.com for details if you are interested in attending!
Thursday – March 25, 2021
Keynote panels include:
- Global Economy
- Global Markets and Investment Strategy
- Global Portfolio Management and Risk
Friday – March 26, 2021
Various breakout sessions, presentations and workshops will be offered to include topics such as:
- Asset Allocation and Investment Strategy for 2021 and Beyond
- The Pros/Cons of Active and Passive Management: How to Effectively Combine It
- The World of Investment Banking and Professional Investing
- Women in Financial Services: Opportunities & Challenges
- How to Value Privately Held Companies: PE and HF
- Financial Technology and Innovation
- So You Want to Trade Options
- ESG: Investing in Emerging Markets and Underserved Communities – The importance of governance and impact Investing
- Covering Wall Street
- Professional Designations in the Investment Industry
- Optional Global Portfolio Competition Award Ceremony
Exhibitors such as Charles Schwab and Co, CAIA Association, World Gold Council, and CMT Association, to name a few, will be available in the exhibitor hall throughout both days.
The first 100 registrants will receive an exclusive GAME lapel pin!
Additional Information Available: