Are you an undergrad looking to boost your employment prospects, long-term career trajectory, and earnings potential? If so, we encourage you to learn more about Wisconsin’s Real Estate Graduate Programs at an in-depth Virtual Information Session on November 11th.
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 11
5:00-6:00 PM CST
Virtual Event – Please register in advance.
- The MS in Real Estate Program offers a one-year, intensive curriculum that emphasizes commercial real estate skills, conceptual knowledge and applied learning.
- The Real Estate MBA Program is a two-year degree that offers both core MBA coursework, leadership development and the ability to focus on key real estate courses and applied learning activities.
Both the MS and MBA Programs offer specialized career tracks in (1) Commercial Real Estate Development; (2) Applied Real Estate Investment; and (3) Private Equity Investment. Affordable housing and sustainable real estate courses are also available.
Join us to explore if the Real Estate MS or MBA RE Programs could be the right career move for you.
Program staff, faculty, current students and admissions staff will cover:
- Components of the Real Estate MS and MBA RE Programs, including an overview of the three Career Tracks: (1) Commercial Real Estate Development; (2) Private Equity; and (3) Applied Real Estate Investment
- Applied learning activities, including Real Estate Club, field trips, case competitions, and alumni/center networking events
- Career outlook and job opportunities
- Admission requirements and tips on how to successfully apply
- Question and answer segment with program directors, admissions staff and current students