Come learn about the Master’s in Business Analytics program at the Wisconsin School of Business! The MBA and Master’s Admissions Team will be holding a Master’s in Business Analytics Information Session on Wednesday, March 29th from 4:30-5:30pm in Grainger Hall, Room 3180!
Cody Baldwin, Director of the Master’s in Business Analytics program, will be sharing information about the program’s curriculum, the consulting practicum, and career outcomes. A member of the MBA and Master’s Admissions Team will be discussing the admissions process.
You can sign up for the session at the link here: Click here to sign up!
The Master’s in Business Analytics Program is a one-year specialized Business Master’s program. Some highlights of the program include:
- No work experience or course prerequisites needed to apply!
- Courses taught by world-renowned faculty and curriculum that adapts to current industry trends
- Consulting practicum with a real company during student’s second semester
- Student’s develop an analytics portfolio that can be shared with employers after graduation
- Site visits to companies and talks with industry experts
- Career path planning and access to highly qualified career coaches
- 100% of 2021 and 2022 graduates found employment in data-driven roles
Students can find out more information about the program on the WSB website here. If you have any questions at all about the session or the Business Analytics program, you can reach out to the Wisconsin School of Business Admissions team at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.