Are you interested in enhancing your academic toolkit to prepare for your fall semester? Student Success team is offering an “Academic Skills for Enhancing Success Workshop” to WSB undergraduates. This workshop will introduce active study skills, and different strategies for taking notes, as well as time management. We will walk you through helpful campus resources through interactive activities. Join us to meet your peers and build your community! Please sign up on one of the following dates (all workshops are identical):
- Monday, August 29, 3:00pm-4:15pm, virtual (sign up here)
- Tuesday, September 6 2:00pm-3:15pm Room 3070 Grainger Hall (sign up here)
- Monday, September 12 4:30-5:45pm Room 3180 Grainger Hall (sign up here)
- Tuesday, September 13 12:00pm-1:15pm Room 3180 Grainger Hall (sign up here)
- Thursday, September 15 10:00am-11:15am Room 3180 Grainger Hall (sign up here)
Email Peiwen Zheng (firstname.lastname@example.org), Project Assistant of Student Success, with any questions.