Student Consulting Program
About Our Student Consulting Program
Each year, our students participate in highly enriching consulting projects through our Marketing Consulting Practicum class. Student consultants work on a research project for a company throughout this course, gaining valuable real-world business knowledge. These projects deeply enhance each student’s experience, which benefits their resumes and allows them to apply their academic expertise to actual business situations.
Recent examples of A.C. Nielsen Center student applied-learning projects
- Qualitative research for a new product development firm
- Online research for a marketing research provider
- Tracking research for a local financial institution
- Research into the audience composition of public and non-profit media
- Evaluating the effectiveness of state-of-the-art measurement tools
- Academic marketing research for faculty members
Have a project for our Student Consulting Program?
Interested in partaking in the A.C. Nielsen Center Student Consulting Program? Companies interested in learning more about and participating in our Student Consulting Program should contact Kristin Branch, Director of the A.C. Nielsen Center.