- This event has passed.
Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch: Mike Sanders
Wednesday February 23, 2022 | 12:15pm – 1:00pm
Mike Sanders, COO of Rosh Review
Come join us to meet Mike Sanders who is a technology executive with experience in enterprise sales, marketing, business development, product management and team building. He has led customers and teams through major market transitions caused by disruptive technologies. Mike also led the buildout out of sales and technical operations in competitive markets and was a member of the senior leadership team during a major recapitalization and company sale. He is currently leading sales and operations for Rosh Review, an EdTech company providing medical education. Mike graduated with his BBA degree in Marketing from the Wisconsin School of Business.
As a UW alum, Mike has had many experiences here on campus. Come to the lunch to find out:
- How Honest Abe helped close the biggest deal of a lifetime.
- The “aha” moment that took place in Helen C (College Library) that changed a career.
- Travelling the world during a gap year—when gap years weren’t cool—and repatriating back to campus.
- The entrepreneurial lessons taught at Hoofer’s sailing.
- Lessons learned from daughter’s appearance on #badgerbarstool with 97k views.
- Oh….and insights gained from building, operating, and selling a special company—that would have been helpful at the start of the entrepreneurial journey.
This is your exclusive chance to talk with an expert and ask for advice on any questions you might have regarding entrepreneurship and starting a business. The session is from 12:15-1:00 p.m.
The Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch program is sponsored by the law firm of Neider & Boucher, S.C. We thank them for their support!
This free event is held in Room 5120 Grainger Hall