- This event has passed.
Direct Admit Day
Friday February 25, 2022 — 1:00pm – 4:30pm
Directly Admitted Business Students interested in getting a more in-depth look at the Wisconsin School of Business are invited to attend the School of Business Direct Admit Day. This half-day event will feature a welcome from WSB Dean Samba followed by 3 breakout sessions. Students can choose from various academic major discussions as well as panels featuring staff from the various BBA student support units.
You do not need to register for the individual breakout sessions in advance; however, we’ve provided a list of available sessions below so you may begin thinking about which ones you’d like to attend:
Check-in will take place from 12:45-1:10 pm
Session 1 Options:
- Finance, Investment, and Banking
- International Business
Session 2 Options:
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Operations and Technology Management
- Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
- Management and Human Resources
- Business Badger Experience Part 1: panel discussion featuring Academic Advising, Career Engagement, Student Life, and the BBA Student Success Coach
Session 3 Options:
- Finance, Investment, and Banking (repeat of Session One; no need to attend both)
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems
- Business Badger Experience Part 2: panel discussion featuring Career Engagement, Student Life, Global Programs, and Employer Engagement
Following the breakout sessions, students will have the opportunity to mingle with BBA staff and students.