Course Facilitator and Coach: Loren Kuzuhara
“You are good. We will make you better.”
– Viper, Top Gun Commander
- The course enhances student professional skills and job performance capabilities through the use of applied readings, performance coaching, ongoing feedback and career plan development.
- Complimentary subscription to the Wall Street Journal and other readings.
- The course can be used with internships, part-time jobs, or volunteer jobs students currently have or had in the past, although this is NOT a requirement given restrictions on work that may be present due to the Coronavirus situation. The course consists of a variety of experiential learning activities (self-assessments, real world case studies, guest speakers, coaching sessions) that will help students develop the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in their future jobs and careers.
- Can be taken for one or three credits.
- Open to all majors and class standings (freshman through senior).
- Online course format so students can fulfill course requirements from anywhere in the world.
- Can be used to fulfill course requirements for MHR majors, breadth requirements for non-MHR business majors, and certificate requirements for business and entrepreneurship, among others.
Questions about the course? Please contact Loren Kuzuhara at email@example.com.