Thursday November 9, 2023
Learn more about the Wisconsin MBA and its partnership with the Consortium for Graduate Study in Management. The Wisconsin School of Business is a founding member of the Consortium and continues to support Consortium’s mission to enhance diversity and inclusion in global business education and leadership. The Consortium has a legacy of bringing top talent to businesses all over the world.
As a Consortium member you receive:
- A lifetime network of member schools, corporate partners, students, and alumni committed supporting you through your MBA and professional journey.
- A common application that saves you time and money – apply to up to six schools for $300 and $25 for each additional school up to 23.
- Potential to receive a full Consortium fellowship that can cover your tuition for the full 2 years of the MBA.
- Early access to employers through our annual Orientation Program & Career Forum (OP).
- Funded participation in the OP program includes:
- Travel stipend
- Paid and hosted four-day hotel stay
- Pre-conference and on-site coaching and advising led by member schools’ Career Services professionals
- Access to our career portal “Hello Fellow” used by corporate partners to source MBA and alumni talent year-round
Learn more about the Consortium by registering to attend our virtual webinar.