Multi-Institutional Study of Leadership
UW-Madison regularly participates in the Multi-Institutional Study of Leadership (MSL) as part of on-going assessment efforts to develop data-based and intentional interventions to improve leadership education for all students. Survey results enable administrators and educators to understand which student experiences are associated with leadership development and whether students have equitable access to these experiences. Students participating in the study help to inform leadership development on campus.
- All students will be invited to participate via email.
- Student participation is voluntary (but appreciated) and is confidential.
- Students who participate will be entered into a random drawing to win:
- 2 Wisconsin Union Terrace Chairs
- 40 Wiscard deposits at $25 each
- 10 Wisconsin Union Gift Cards (electronic) at $25 each
- 3 University Book Store Gift Cards (electronic) at $20 each
- 5 Grubhub related Gift Cards or Subscriptions valued at $20 each
- ALL students who complete the survey will receive a University Book Store coupon for 20% off.
Keep an eye on your email for the survey, and check out more information here.