About TEMPO Madison
TEMPO Madison is an invitation-only networking organization located in the greater Madison-area that connects women in executive and leadership positions. Our membership is comprised of approximately 250 women with diverse backgrounds and professional experience who support, advise, learn and create relationships with one another.
TEMPO Madison programming includes monthly luncheons held at the Madison Club, professional development seminars and networking events. The organization’s latest initiative, Project REACH, is aimed at placing more women on corporate and business boards. In addition, planning is underway for TEMPO Madison’s 40th Anniversary Celebration, with the official kickoff event planned for October 27, 2021.
TEMPO Madison seeks a highly organized and motivated intern to join our team. This position will report directly to the organization’s Executive Administrator and will assist with activities that support the day-to-day operations of our organization.
• Design and updating of the TEMPO Madison membership directory
• Day-of support at our monthly luncheons, held on the second Tuesday of each month at the Madison Club. This includes help with setting up the event, greeting members and livestreaming the program
• Assistance with social media planning and promotion
• Other event planning support and administrative tasks as assigned
• Currently enrolled in a technical college or university
• Must be available on the second Tuesday of each month from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Publisher
While this is an unpaid position, TEMPO Madison is committed to providing a meaningful experience and working with our intern to secure college credit for their internship. Other benefits include:
• Access to women leaders in the Madison Community
• Hands-on experience with the day-to-day operations of a non-profit
• Working directly with our organization’s top executive to implement a strategic vision
• Attendance at professional development workshops and seminars
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to TEMPO Madison’s Executive Administrator Erin Fabrizius at firstname.lastname@example.org