Complimentary New Alumni and Student Membership
Students graduating in December are asked to update their WREAA membership profiles with their new contact information in order to activate their complimentary alumni membership in the WREAA. Students who have not yet joined the WREAA, may still join and receive a complimentary membership by completing an application at the WREAA website. Note that after submitting the application, please bypass and disregard any payment information screen which might appear, as all student and recent graduates receive complimentary memberships. Contact Colleen Reske at the WREAA Office if any assistance is needed. There could not be a better time to connect with WREAA!
WREAA student members receive the following benefits:
- Access to the WREAA Career Hub to search for positions
- The option to subscribe to receive notification of open positions as they are posted
- A personal profile in the WREAA’s online membership directory
- Access to the online alumni directory to connect with real estate alumni around the world
- The option to attach a resume to your profile for review by potential employers
- Opportunities to create a personal WREAA network by attending WREAA local and virtual events as well as the Biennial Wisconsin Real Estate Conference and Reunion in Madison on September 23-24, 2021
Watch for WREAA Scholarship Announcements in January
Each year the Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association (WREAA) awards the WREAA Graduate and Undergraduate Scholarships and the Dianne M. Orbison Real Estate Memorial Scholarship. Generous donations made to the WREAA by dedicated alumni and friends make it possible to provide these financial resources to deserving students. Please watch for the announcement in January when the WREAA will begin accepting scholarship applications!
New Grads Invited to Young Alumni Mentor Program
Attention Seniors! As a December graduate of the real estate program, you are eligible to participate in WREAA’s Young Alumni Mentorship Program. The program differs from the student mentorship program you may have been involved with. It provides the opportunity for recent graduates to begin building their Badger real estate network. Mentees (new graduates) are invited to sign up for 3 one-hour individual mentoring sessions with experienced alumni mentors. Contact Mandy Kaegy to participate as a mentee.