The pandemic has disrupted all aspects of business. At the core of this upheaval are the people living through it—those facing new challenges and unexpected pivots in the workplace. Join us in a live panel discussion as WSB faculty and Wall Street Journal reporter Lauren Weber discuss critical management and career issues related to job security, skills, entrepreneurship, employer liability and responsibility, and worker health and safety.
- Lauren Weber, Reporter, The Wall Street Journal
- Sarada, Assistant Professor of Management and Economics
- Jirs Meuris, Assistant Professor, Management and Human Resources and Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Research on Poverty and the Center for Financial Security
- Jon Eckhardt, Associate Professor, Management and Human Resources, Weinert Center for Entrepreneurship
- Russ Coff, Professor, Management and Human Resources
How To Watch The Panel Discussion
Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 12-1 p.m. CDT
1. Click the link to watch the panel at the specified time and date:
2. Enter your name and email on the screen and click “Join Now”.
*Please note that if you do not already have WebEx installed on your computer, you can click “Run a temporary application” to join without downloading the application