ONLINE COURSE ANNOUNCEMENT
MHR 305: Human Resource Management
Summer 2020 (June 15th – July 9th)
Learn what makes an organization a great place to work AND how to get a job doing it!
Course Facilitator and Coach: Loren Kuzuhara
- The course provides an overview of the human resource (HR) function in organizations and helps students to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to obtain an entry-level job in HR after graduation.
- This course is extremely practical and valuable for non-HR business majors who want to prepare to become better leaders as well as non-business students in other areas (e.g., communication arts, psychology, retail management, letters and sciences, engineering) where many students are interested in a rewarding career in business.
- Open to all majors and class standings (freshman through senior)!
- Online course format so students can fulfill course requirements from anywhere in the world.
- This course can be completed in less than four weeks!!
- Can be used to fulfill course requirements for MHR majors, breadth requirements for non-MHR business majors, and certificate requirements for business and entrepreneurship, among others.
- Questions about the course? Please contact Loren Kuzuhara at email@example.com.