Job Description: Complete administrative and training program-related tasks for The Discussion Project and The Discussion Project Virtual. The majority of work can be completed remotely.
- Primary administrative tasks include database management, using pivot tables to create reports, and managing recruiting campaigns using a mass marketing and email automation system (Eloqua).
- Secondary administrative tasks include sending emails, event planning including catering and room reservations, updating the program website, and assembling training materials.
- Examples of training program-related tasks include providing feedback on our curriculum from a student perspective, taking part in training rehearsals, organizing training feedback, and possible tech support during online training sessions.
- Understanding of data manipulation in Google Sheets and Excel
- Google Suite
- Strong organization and communication
- Attention to detail
Job Pay: 5-10 hours a week at $15/hour starting ASAP and going through June 30, 2024.
If Interested, Contact: Lynn Glueck